The Sophistic Prodigy

My photo
Welcome to my humble abode. I am a proud Filipina who loves to read novels. I am married. I believe in God. I love my parents so much. I am a public servant. I invariably try to answer every question that comes to my mind. Out of curiosity, I made this blog. So what else? I am loving, inspiring, thinking, growing, learning, trying, striving, fighting steadily.

June 14, 2010

Why Own A Blog?


After four days of dreadfully understanding how to edit blogger templates, finally, I'd get the chance to write my first blog post. Hurray. A sudden surge of enthrallment caught me when I saw a friend's blog site that led me to making this digital journal a.k.a. diary of mine. Hence, I would like to note from this day onwards and make this an opportunity for growth and also for change - a day to write my discernment for the following sunrises ahead, a day to start a requisition of stories that someday I'll be able to laugh at or be reminiscent about. All for loving, inspiring and living daily. Maybe my daughter might read this on the future years or so, we can always share great humor.

Anyway, to start off, I am Trina from Philippines (as evidently seen on my profile). I am married and we’re blessed with one cute loving daughter, Miel. So, what to expect on this page? As what my description says – “Thoughts on Tomorrow’s Sublimity” – I’ll be sharing with you all of the practical wisdoms I’ll be discovering each passing day. Because I’m a mother, I’ll be delightedly sharing my experience on raising kids. I am a nurse by profession and I am hoping I’ll be of help to you whenever I post things regarding health and lifestyle. I love feedbacks so feel free to comment on my posts.


As a sum for all of it, I’ll be keeping a journal because the dullest pencil is still better than the sharpest mind. So be free to gather your thoughts, share and never be ashamed of them, make friends, be encouraged, feel that you are heard, and feel that you’re loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here
 

Those Who Come And Go

Copyright Claims

Protected by CopyrightSpot
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected